Delete pages from PDF for free
Remove one or more pages from a large PDF document with the help of our app. It’s simple, straightforward, and free of charge. No registration is required – you can get started right away. In our app, you won’t run into any ubiquitous ads or pop-ups. Your original file will remain unchanged – you will download a modified copy.
Fast and reliable
Our app works online. You don’t have to download or install anything, risking the security of your computer and wasting your precious time. Installation of additional plugins is also not needed.
Both editing and processing take place directly in your browser, which means that your files will never reach our servers. We will never get access to them. Your privacy and security are our top priority.
For all platforms
Modify your PDFs on any operating system, be it Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or other. Our browser-based app will work on your tablet, smartphone, or computer. All you need is internet access.
Keep only what you need
After uploading your document into the app, it will number all the pages and generate a preview of each of them. Click on the unneeded page to delete it from the file. A gray cross will appear on it, and it will become translucent. The “Delete All” button allows you to deselect all pages at once. But don’t worry, you can quickly restore them by clicking on the corresponding button.
How to delete pages with our app:
Click on “Choose File” or drag and drop the document into the app to upload it from your device.
Click on “Start From Scratch” to delete the file and upload another one.
- To deselect all pages, click on “Delete All”.
- To re-select all pages, click on “Restore All”.
- In the editing section, you will see previews of each page. All of them will be numbered.
Click on the pages you want to remove from the document. A gray “X” will appear on them, and they will become translucent.
To re-include the page in the file, click on it again. The cross will disappear.
- After you’ve selected all unwanted pages, click on “Download Modified PDF”. The processing will take only a couple of seconds.
- Depending on the settings of your browser, the download will start automatically, or you will need to select a folder to save your modified file to.
All done! Pages are deleted!