Merge your PDFs fast and free
Our app allows you to combine multiple PDF documents into a single one in just a couple of moments. It’s completely free and incredibly easy to use. You don’t need to sign up for our service to use it, since we don’t have any accounts. Neither distracting ads nor annoying pop-ups will bother you. You don’t need to spend any money or a lot of time to merge your PDFs.
Your PDFs are processed right in the browser on your computer. We never upload them onto our servers. We don’t get access to them. With our online app you don’t have to worry about the security and privacy of your files.
Not only your files are safe, but so is your computer. Since our app works online, there is no need for you to install anything and put your device at risk. Dangerous malware may be hidden in programs from unverified sources.
Combine individual pages. Coming soon…
At the moment, our app allows you to merge only entire files. However, soon there will be an option to combine individual pages as well.
Available on all operating systems
Merge PDFs works on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, etc. You can use it on your smartphone, tablet, or computer as long as you have an Internet connection. Open your browser, go to our website and start processing your files right away.
In the editing section, you can rearrange your files. Just click on one of them and drag it to the desired location. If you decide not to include one of the documents, just move your cursor over it and click on the “X”. In this section, you can also add more PDFs or remove all of the uploaded ones and start from scratch.
How to combine files with Merge PDFs:
- Drag and drop your documents into the app or click on “Choose files” to select PDFs from your device.
- Click on “Add files” to add more PDF documents.
- Click on “Start from Scratch” to remove all the uploaded files from the app.
- You will see small previews of your PDFs in the editing section. Change the order of the files by clicking on one of them and dragging it to the desired location with the cursor.
- If you want to remove a single file, move your cursor over it and click on the “X”.
- When you are happy with the order of the documents, click on “Merge PDF” to start the merging process. Once it is finished, the downloading will either start automatically or you will need to choose the folder where you want to save your new PDF file to.